Sedation Dentistry Excellence, The #1 Choice In Blue Bell For Relaxing, Anxiety-Free Dental Care.
Your Fears Will Melt Away And You’ll Finally Have The Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
If you have an intense fear of the dentist you are not alone. One in five people avoid visiting a dentist because the thought of sitting in the chair is terrifying to them. The problem is that your dental health will continue to deteriorate to a point where you will eventually have to go and then your teeth and oral health will be in much worse condition.
There is a solution: Safe, Compassionate, Modern Sedation Dentistry.
And Your Initial Consultation is FREE!
As a trained and certified sedation dentist I will evaluate your personal situation and make a sedation method recommendation. I will discuss the treatment with you so that you understand exactly what to expect and the outcome you will achieve. Ultimately, it will be your choice as to what method is administered.
Our Staff Is Trained To Help You If You:
- Are an adult with an usually intense fear of a dental visit
- Have multiple or complicated issues that will require hours in the dental chair
- Have a gag reflex that prevents you from normal dental treatment
- Simply desire to be more relaxed during your dental visit
- Have a child who is terrified of the dentist
- Are a special needs patient
We Are Specially Trained And Certified To Offer A Sedation Method That Will Work For You Including:
- Minimal – nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Moderate – oral sedation administered as a pill that will help you relax before and during your visit.
- Deep – also known as IV sedation or sleep dentistry. You will drift off into a twilight sleep and have little or no recollection of the visit.
- General Anesthesia – administered intravenously you will be completely unconscious.
We offer you a completely relaxing dental experience while giving you back a healthy, attractive smile. Many of my formerly fearful patients have told me that they now enjoy coming to our office. The fear is gone, the treatment is relaxing, and best of all they can smile with confidence once again.
Here Are Some Of The Dental Services We Expertly Provide:
- General dental services such as cleanings and fillings
- Porcelain crowns
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canals
- Dentures and Partials
- Partial or full mouth restoration
Don’t put off giving yourself or a loved one back the joy of an attractive, healthy smile. Find out just how compassionate and caring we are. Call us today and schedule a FREE Consultation.
For A Compassionate, Free Consultation Call Us Today!
Sedation Dentistry Excellence
Zip Codes and Communities We Serve:
19422, 19403, 19401, 19446, 19002, 19454, 19426
Blue Bell | Ambler | Spring House | North Wales | Collegeville | Norristown | East Norriton | Lansdale